McDonald Matrix Band
Part of the One Visit Crown procedure
The revolutionary McDonald Matrix Band, named after its inventor Simon McDonald, has been described as "as close to perfection as I have ever seen in dentistry, when it comes to matrices." - Dr Graeme Milicich, New Zealand
- Experience new levels of stability and predictability
- Create beautiful margins with no flash
- Effortlessly create natural looking anatomy
- Achieve consistently tight contacts
"We listened to our customers - the McDonald Matrix Band has been specifically developed to make the placement of the One Visit Crown more predictable and reliable. Based on clinical testing and the feedback so far, we think this is one of the best matrix bands ever developed". - Dr Simon McDonald
The McDonald Matrix Band has an optimal design that works perfectly
with the rest of the One Visit Crown procedure.
- Tooth specific anatomical contours
- Easily adjustable front-facing mechanism
- Tofflemire-like tightness without the downsides
- Compact design - doesn't get in the way
The OVC is a revolutionary crown procedure that is ideal for full crowns, 3/4 crowns, onlays and complex restorations. With the OVC, crown procedures can now be completed in one appointment without the need for dental labs or CAD/CAM systems. This proven, robust technology offers impressive efficiencies and benefits for both your patients and your practice.